Closed-cell polyurethane spray foam insulation, 2 lb/ft high density, offering a high R-value that can reduce energy costs as much as 60%.
The closed-cell structure has a low permeance, which controls moisture vapor movement. Control of moisture is key to preventing the development of mold and other biological contaminants within a structure.
Additionally, the insulation system is formulated to contain an anti-microbial to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
1. Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
2. Provides consistent room temperatures–no drafts, no cold spots or hot spots.
3. Reduces outside noise by creating a seamless, airtight insulated barrier.
4. Proven insulating power–spray polyurethane foam systems have been applied sucessfully for over 35 years.
1. Adaptable to uniquely shaped, hard-to-insulate areas.
2. Can be applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
3. Normally unusuable attic area can be “harvested” by converting it into usable living space.
4. Crawl space insulation may be installed in a non-vented configuration for greater energy savings.
5. Building code compliant and warranted for the life of the house.
6. Installed by trained and experienced contractors.
Closed-Cell, High Density Facts
- R-Value 13 at 2 inches nominal
- FEMA Class 4 Flood Resistant Material
- Increases Structural Strength
- LEED Qualified Product
- Inhibits Mold & Mildew
- Prevents Air Infiltration
- Resists Sagging and Settling